Why buy from the National Education Legal Framework?
The framework is EU Compliant and accessible to any organisation within the Education Sector throughout the United Kingdom. The framework provides a one-stop-shop for an organisations’ legal services across 14 Lots:
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humber
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- National One-Stop-Shop
The framework provides added value throughout when compared with other National Education frameworks. For example:
- HELP DESK: The framework has a dedicated Help Desk to advise on any aspect of the framework use and contract management issues. The Help Desk is serviced by people who have dedicated to the support of this framework and are therefore able to provide an enhanced standard of framework support.
- FREE OF CHARGE LEGAL ADVICE*: The framework benefits from a Legal Services Help Line, where simple advice is available free of charge to framework users.
- WIDE CHOICE OF PROVIDERS: The framework provides a rich and varied choice of framework providers, from national to regional suppliers.
- WIDER SCOPE OF SERVICES: Not only is there a great choice of framework providers, the scope of legal services is endless. Frameworks Users can purchase any legal service they require from the framework suppliers.
- CHOICE OF PROCUREMENT OPTIONS:
- DIRECT AWARD: Framework Users can direct award their business to their supplier of choice without engaging in further competition.
- FURTHER COMPETITION PROCESSES: Both capability based further competition and traditional further competition processes are available under this framework.
- FURTHER COMPETITION SUPPORT SERVICES: In addition to the help desk, the framework provides Further Competition Support Services which can either:
- undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user where they may have neither the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves, or
- provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition.
* Please note the Legal Services Help Line is only accessible to those within the Education sector.